Street Art Festival in Borås 4th-6th of September 2014 – the first of its kind in Sweden
Swedens first Street Art Festival ”No Limit” will take place in Borås on the 4th-6th of September. The festival is organized by BoråsBorås AB and Borås Konstmuseum. The initiator and artistic director is the local street artist Shai Dahan. Now that around ten artist are booked for the festival and even more walls are secured we are exited to release the news about the festival taking place. No Limit will take place in public spaces throughout Borås.
– ”The purpose of ”No Limit” is not only to make murals but also the have the possibility to exhibit art from different backgrounds and cultures. The artists taking part are from many different parts of the world. We have just started and the dedication and commitment from the private property owners and city council is amazing”, says Shai Dahan Artistic Director No Limit.
”No Limit” will be an extension of Borås international sculpture biennale 2014. To organize it during autumn will also give us the possibility to show off Borås to the students of our University of Borås as a city of diversity and culture for the youth.
– To present Swedens first Street Art Festival taking place in Borås feels very positive and exciting. We hope it will attract a lot of interest and visitors but also see the possibility for a high media exposure, says Helena Alcenius MD BoråsBoråsAB.
Artists – No Limit:
– BLEK LE RAT (France)
– CAROLINA FALKHOLT (Sweden)
– ECB (Germany)
– EKTA (Sweden)
– ETAM CRU (Poland)
– INTI (Chile)
– ISSAC CORDAL (Spain)
– OLLIO (Sweden)
– PEETA (Italy)
– THE LONDON POLICE (Holland)
– Helena Alcenius, Managing Director BoråsBorås, +46 705-41 54 44
– Stina Hallhagen, Project Manager BoråsBorås, +46 734-15 36 59
– Pontus Hammarén, Museum Director Borås Konstmuseum, +46 768-88 76 81
– Shai Dahan, Artistic Director, +46 721-74 85 85