All walls and spots are now ready and paired with it´s artist. Borås once again transforms into a gigant outdoor gallery. Our map shows the walls, the spots and gives you information about all things happening during the festival.
– It feels really good to be able to release the map now. Though I´m involved in most things happening I´m totally amazed when I see all walls/spots that will be covered with beautiful street art. Last year we handed out about 7.000 maps during the festival, this year I think it´ll be more. Although many choose to go on a free guided tour the map has a central role for people to relive the paintings on their own, says project manager Stina Hallhagen.
The printed map is avaliable (from Tuesday 1st of September) at the Tourist office, Textile Fashion Center and information signs besides every spot/wall where the artists working.
– It has been a lot of speculations about which walls and spots that´ll be used for this years festival, and of course which artist who will be represented on the walls. All the guessing had been real fun and we´ve choosed to release one wall every other day and pair it with an artist the day after. It builds expectation and creates excitement. Best way to follow everything that happens during the festival is checking nolimitboras.com and all our social media channels on a regular basis, says Anders Kihl, digital media manager, No Limit.
Preliminary start dates for our artists
(could be subject to change – check our facebookpage for further notice)
- 23rd of August, Laurence Vallières (already started)
- 30th of August, DALeast, (already started)
- 31st of August, David Zinn (already started)
- 1st of September, Inti, Curiot, Dulk, Logan Hicks
- 2nd of September, Pichi&Avo, Robert Proch, Joe Iurato
- 3rd of September, Tristan Eaton
No Limit 2015 will offer everything from large scale murals, small wooden figurines and stencil art to chalk paint. The festival of 2014 got a lot of media coverage both in national and international online and printed media. No Limit Street Art Borås is now also part of Google Cultural Institute.
No Limit is an outdoor art event inviting artists from around the world to participate in turning public spaces into an outdoor exhibition. The event is about all kinds of street art, from large scale murals to street art sculptures and installations. No Limit first saw the world in September 2014. 2015 we´re doing it again. A warm welcome to Borås, Sweden 3-6th of September 2015.
No Limit Street art is arranged as a cooperation between BoråsBorås TME AB and the culture department, the municipality of Borås. The festival is partly funded by Västra Götalandsregionen.
– Press images for editorial use (CC-BY Anders Kihl, No Limit Borås) will be published constantly from now on. If not on spot and have special requests for press material, please contact Anders Kihl, +46 734-15 32 04